Saturday, February 1, 2014

The day before.

It was a beautiful fall day and I was so happy we had made it to the end.  Baby boys due date was the next day.  We were being admitted to the hospital to have the excess water drained.

On this day I took pictures.  There are pictures of me before "bad news" Tues and then none till this day.  I even took picture of my HUGE belly, it was something to see.  I'm going to look for those pics and post them.  I'm smiling.

Now for this draining business.  It's just like getting an amnio except instead of getting a small amount of fluid in a tube they are removing it into a bottle.  I don't recall any pain but I don't know why.  I think they waited till right before I got induced so they could do an epidural.

I told you baby boy always waved.  They had the U/S on while they took out the fluid to make sure they did not harm the baby.  Well he outdid himself this time, he grabbed the needle and brought it to his mouth so he looked like he was holding a mike and singing.  They pulled the needle up because they were afraid he might hurt himself.  After all these years that still amazes me.  I had not idea an unborn baby could do that.  They drained a liter of water and there was plenty left.

No comments:

Post a Comment